Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Zelfs Angelala and Mermalade Review


Hello everybody! I wanted to review a new toy I got a couple weeks ago... the Zelfs! I went to Toys R Us, and found these cuties in the back! I picked up the two cutest, Angelala and Mermalade. Here's what they look like in the package:

Angelala...

and Mermalade
I really like the packaging, except when I got home and took Angelala out of the bag, I discovered this:


Strangely, her box was halfway open, but everything was still secure in the packaging. I'm not sure if someone opened her then put her back on the shelf or if it really wasn't glued well.

Once I took the insert with Angelala inside, I just had to take off the clear plastic rubber bands that held her in place, and then I just slid her out.

Ta-da!
Here she is out of the box! She's super cute. She has cute designs of a harp and a music staff on her belly and right leg.

A bit closer
How cute am I?
She also has glittery wings and a "Z" on her tush.


Look at my wings!

The Zelfs also come with charms, combs, and hair elastics.
 

Angelala's charm


The comb that comes with all Zelfs

And the elastics that come with all Zelfs



Mermalade's charm



Hello everybody!


As with Angelala, I think Mermalade is adorable. I also really like how Mermalade's designs go all the way around her body.



The Zelfs heads, legs, and arms move around, however at first they can be very tight.

And now on to the hair. The Zelfs' hair is very soft, but there's a bump about halfway down, which doesn't make it easy to style. When I got these, I hoped I would be able to do some real styling on them, but I've found that I can't really do anything besides sweep the hair to the side (which is what I do with Mermalade).








Angelala's Leaflet

The Zelfs all come with little collector's leaflets. They have pictures of the animated Zelfs and a little bio of the one you bought.




And Mermalade's


Overall, I think that the Zelfs are really cute and fun. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment